And to the astonishment of myself, I discovered that it is a fabulous operating system. I just wonder why has it not attracted the developers' attention as yet. Some of the key features that I would like to enlist here are:
- Great documentation with embedded code samples.
- Pretty good device emulators and enough of them.
- BlackBerry OS 6.0 exhibits Webkit based advanced browser.
- Extensive API to do almost everything.
- Free App Developer registration.
- Monetization through ads.
- App Developer gets paid in Paypal account(which is a great feature over Android Market, where app selling is not allowed in lot many countries.)